Become a Community Champion
We believe that the health service belongs to you, the community. That’s why we are asking for your help!
Community Advisors are people from the community, just like you, who are interested in volunteering to make a difference in a big or small way.
It’s easy – simply tell us your thoughts.
- Work together with health service staff
- Share what you think about how we do things and how they can be done better
- Help us to find out what else our community wants
- Share your ideas in person, by phone or by email
- Be involved once or often, it is up to you!