Supporting people to stay connected and safe
This free service is provided by our friendly team of volunteers.
Every week our volunteers allocate a day to sit down and call some of our Manningham residents to check on their wellbeing and safety, and also have a social chat.
THIS SERVICE PROVIDES
- A reassuring weekly phone call to ensure people are safe and well
- A way of keeping in touch with local health and support services
- Regular contact for isolated people
- Peace of mind for clients and their families.
- Are matched to clients
- Are fully trained
- Will keep your information confidential
- Will do their best to call at the same time each week.
- People who live alone
- People who are housebound
- People who have limited contact with others.
BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
If you have a spare hour per week and would like to become a volunteer with this program please contact us on 8841 3000. You can also find more information on our Volunteering page.