Stride Early Childhood Intervention Service
Early childhood development program
Stride Early Childhood Intervention Services are provided to families of children from birth to school age with a developmental delay or disability. The approach is team based and works with families within their community setting. Eligibility for this service will be determined by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- A specialist team including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists Early Childhood Educators, Physiotherapists, and Psychologists will develop an individualised plan for the child and family
- A Key Worker to support the family
- Assistance to families in developing the knowledge and skills they need to support their child to participate in community life
- Assistance to families to identify and develop opportunities to support their child’s development through every day routines
- Support in transition to school
- Visits to homes, kindergartens and childcare.
To download a brochure on the Stride Early Childhood Intervention Program please click here.