Explore your creativity
Our Artlinks program provides friendship, the opportunity to try a range of different art and craft projects, and fun.
Previous art experience is not required!
At Artlinks you can:
- Meet people with similar interests and enjoy a chat and a cuppa in a friendly environment
- Gain a sense of achievement and satisfaction through enhancing or learning new skills
- Create something unique in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Take home crafty or artistic creations made by you to adorn your home, or to give as gifts to family and friends.
The Artlinks program lets you try your hand at a range of art and craft activities such as:
- Painting using different paints such as water colours and acrylics, and painting on different mediums such as silk and glass
- Wool projects such as felting
- Drawing using charcoal, pastels and pencils.
Examples of some artwork from Artlinks participants
The Artlinks Program is facilitated by our qualified Art Therapist – Nerina.
As an Art Therapist, Nerina has been designing and facilitating Art and Art Therapy sessions for over 10 years.
Nerina is also a professional artist who has been exhibiting paintings in Australia and internationally for the last 20 years.